Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with downloading apps from cloud but have forgotten password for apple id

I have a new phone the device below however I can’t remember my password for one of my Apple IDs I have another Apple ID that I know the password for how can I change the phone to the ID password I know or will I have to account recovery

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:11 AM

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

See also ⤵️

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 1:11 AM in response to bec231

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

See also ⤵️

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

Need help with downloading apps from cloud but have forgotten password for apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.