Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I change my email address for my me.com email?

in addition to my two other email addresses, I added an email address for the me.com for a third address, now I cannot locate where to update that email address, I can only find information to change my apple id password? this is not the same as email address bc it will not work?

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 8:46 AM

See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

Since the fall of 2012 when the MobileMe service was shut down, all @me.com and all @mac.com email addresses became nothing more then aliases to your @icloud.com inbox. Those legacy Apple addresses are not editable nor are they any longer standalone email accounts. They are just alias email addresses for your iCloud email account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 8:46 AM in response to JohnnyIIIAZ

See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

Since the fall of 2012 when the MobileMe service was shut down, all @me.com and all @mac.com email addresses became nothing more then aliases to your @icloud.com inbox. Those legacy Apple addresses are not editable nor are they any longer standalone email accounts. They are just alias email addresses for your iCloud email account.

where do I change my email address for my me.com email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.