Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resetting MacBook Pro

My older brother died and I know he would want his godson to have his MacBook Pro. Is there a way I can factory reset it without knowing his password so I can give it to him?

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 8:24 AM

Askani24 wrote:

My older brother died and I know he would want his godson to have his MacBook Pro. Is there a way I can factory reset it without knowing his password so I can give it to him?

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 8:24 AM in response to Askani24

Askani24 wrote:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

Resetting MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.