Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac and mobile devices mailboxes in Apple Mail.

How do I get the same mailboxes I have in Apple Mail on my Mac to show in Mail on my iPhone and iPad? If I move an email on my Mac into a mailbox which doesn't show on my mobile devices I am unable to access it from those devices.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 12:58 PM

Hey there Wet Baloney,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Have you set up iCloud for Mail on your devices? If not, you can use iCloud for Mail to sync your mail across your devices. Take a look here on how to set this up on your devices:

Set up iCloud for Mail on all your devices - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 12:58 PM in response to Wet Baloney

Hey there Wet Baloney,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Have you set up iCloud for Mail on your devices? If not, you can use iCloud for Mail to sync your mail across your devices. Take a look here on how to set this up on your devices:

Set up iCloud for Mail on all your devices - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Aug 22, 2022 2:32 PM in response to Rob_H1

This does not answer my question. I was not asking about how to get iCloud mail on my iPhone and iPad. I was asking how to have the same mailboxes I've set up in the Mail app on my Mac appear in the Mail app on those 2 devices as well. Without being able to do this how am I supposed to find emails on my mobile devices which I have moved to the various folders I've created on my Mac?

My mobile devices Mail apps are set up to send and receive mail from all my email providers -- iCloud, gmail, Cox. On my Mac I put important stuff in a folder called "save", but when I'm on my mobile devices I can't find these emails.

Mac and mobile devices mailboxes in Apple Mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.