Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Tag Help

purchased air tags. They’re set up on my iPhone13. I can’t get them recognized on my wife’s iPhone13. I held her phone close to the tags, but they wouldn’t get recognized. Also couldn’t find anything on the app about this issue. Need Help!   Jim

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 5:48 PM

AirTags cannot be shared. If they are paired with your iPhone and your Apple ID, then they cannot be paired with another iPhone / Apple ID.

You would need to remove the AirTags from your Apple ID and reset the AirTags and then pair them with your wife’s iPhone like you did the first time.

Link-> How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

Link-> Add an AirTag in Find My on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 5:48 PM in response to Jhristakos

AirTags cannot be shared. If they are paired with your iPhone and your Apple ID, then they cannot be paired with another iPhone / Apple ID.

You would need to remove the AirTags from your Apple ID and reset the AirTags and then pair them with your wife’s iPhone like you did the first time.

Link-> How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

Link-> Add an AirTag in Find My on iPhone - Apple Support

Air Tag Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.