Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get my apple id password when i lost the simcard i registered with?

I would like to know what to do because i forgot my apple id password and i lost the sim card i registered with

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 3:18 PM

Apple ID is not registered to your SIM. You mean that you don't have access to your trusted phone number?

try and use Apple's iForgot service

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 3:18 PM in response to thabang132

Apple ID is not registered to your SIM. You mean that you don't have access to your trusted phone number?

try and use Apple's iForgot service

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com

How can i get my apple id password when i lost the simcard i registered with?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.