Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recently i lost my iphone do you know some way to find cause i do not activate find my iphone

recently i lost my iphone do you know some way to find cause i do not activate find my iphone

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 6:13 PM

Sorry, see the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

The rest of that support article has recommendations on some things you should do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 6:13 PM in response to Vivilinares

Sorry, see the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

The rest of that support article has recommendations on some things you should do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.