Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not sending messages to android

My iPhone XR won’t send messages to android, but it will receive them. How do I change this?

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 5:58 AM

december82 Said:

"Not sending messages to android: My iPhone XR won’t send messages to android, but it will receive them. How do I change this?"

-------

Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 5:58 AM in response to december82

december82 Said:

"Not sending messages to android: My iPhone XR won’t send messages to android, but it will receive them. How do I change this?"

-------

Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

Not sending messages to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.