Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13, iOS 15.6 instagram crashes

instagram App crashes every time when I try to open specific to my iPhone.

I recently bought it and transferred everything from an old iPhone X to a new iPhone 13.

The same version of the app works on a different iPhone 13 which my friend has, because of that, it doesn't looks like an application bug.

Already tried deleting/reinstalling.

This is the screen recording of it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/nOaToXOMsyk?feature=share

I also tried to hook it up a mac and check the logs.

these are the error logs I see when it crashes.

error 16:39:40.195849+0300 Instagram Couldn't read values in CFPrefsPlistSource<0x28139e480> (Domain: group.com.burbn.instagram, User: kCFPreferencesAnyUser, ByHost: Yes, Container: (null), Contents Need Refresh: Yes): Using kCFPreferencesAnyUser with a container is only allowed for System Containers, detaching from cfprefsd

error 16:39:40.197984+0300 Instagram Couldn't read values in CFPrefsPlistSource<0x28139e880> (Domain: group.com.facebook.family, User: kCFPreferencesAnyUser, ByHost: Yes, Container: (null), Contents Need Refresh: Yes): Using kCFPreferencesAnyUser with a container is only allowed for System Containers, detaching from cfprefsd

error 16:39:40.241405+0300 Instagram nehelper sent invalid result code [1] for Wi-Fi information request

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 7:03 AM

1 reply

Aug 9, 2022 9:04 AM in response to semihunaldi

semihunaldi wrote:

instagram App crashes every time when I try to open specific to my iPhone.
I recently bought it and transferred everything from an old iPhone X to a new iPhone 13.

The same version of the app works on a different iPhone 13 which my friend has, because of that, it doesn't looks like an application bug.

Already tried deleting/reinstalling.

This is the screen recording of it.
https://youtube.com/shorts/nOaToXOMsyk?feature=share

I also tried to hook it up a mac and check the logs.

these are the error logs I see when it crashes.

error 16:39:40.195849+0300 Instagram Couldn't read values in CFPrefsPlistSource<0x28139e480> (Domain: group.com.burbn.instagram, User: kCFPreferencesAnyUser, ByHost: Yes, Container: (null), Contents Need Refresh: Yes): Using kCFPreferencesAnyUser with a container is only allowed for System Containers, detaching from cfprefsd
error 16:39:40.197984+0300 Instagram Couldn't read values in CFPrefsPlistSource<0x28139e880> (Domain: group.com.facebook.family, User: kCFPreferencesAnyUser, ByHost: Yes, Container: (null), Contents Need Refresh: Yes): Using kCFPreferencesAnyUser with a container is only allowed for System Containers, detaching from cfprefsd
error 16:39:40.241405+0300 Instagram nehelper sent invalid result code [1] for Wi-Fi information request

https://help.instagram.com/

iPhone 13, iOS 15.6 instagram crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.