Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 12 has stolen but my Mac Book is the same iCloud account with it how I can trace my location even if my iPhone is offline or my iCloud has been used there to sign in with another

how can I know my location of my iPhone even when it is offline . it has been stolen 2 days ago but am trying to trace it by using my Mac book because my iPhone 12 Pro iCloud account is the same as in my Mac book

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 10:42 AM

CoolestSkinny wrote:

how can I know my location of my iPhone even when it is offline . it has been stolen 2 days ago but am trying to trace it by using my Mac book because my iPhone 12 Pro iCloud account is the same as in my Mac book

PHone needs to be connected to wifi or cell data in order to track it. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 10:42 AM in response to CoolestSkinny

CoolestSkinny wrote:

PHone needs to be connected to wifi or cell data in order to track it. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

my iPhone 12 has stolen but my Mac Book is the same iCloud account with it how I can trace my location even if my iPhone is offline or my iCloud has been used there to sign in with another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.