Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in MacBook

I would like to trade in my MacBook Pro which is a 2011. I was just wondering how much I would get back in credits to put towards a new iPad

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 12:34 PM

Chances are a 2011 MacBook will not be worth anything for trade-in. However, you can find out yourself, by going through the iPad ordering process at the online Apple Store. One of the first steps would be that you are asked if you have something that you would like to trade in. Just answer the few questions asked, and you will be provided with an initial trade-in value. You then have the option to accept it or not. This process does not obligate you to buying the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 12:34 PM in response to kirkd51

Chances are a 2011 MacBook will not be worth anything for trade-in. However, you can find out yourself, by going through the iPad ordering process at the online Apple Store. One of the first steps would be that you are asked if you have something that you would like to trade in. Just answer the few questions asked, and you will be provided with an initial trade-in value. You then have the option to accept it or not. This process does not obligate you to buying the iPad.

Trade in MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.