Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I need to add an iPhone app to see weather history for "My Location"?

I use the standard iPhone weather app for forecasts; the ones for "My Location" are a better match for what happens than the forecasts set using my town's name.

But I often want to look up the high & low temperature & amount of precipitation for a previous day at "My Location".

Does anyone know of a way to do that?

Do I need to add an app? (If so, which would you recommend?)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 12:27 PM

https://weather.gov/

Not the most elegant of interfaces, but THE authoritative reference data for U.S. locations.

An almost astounding amount of historical data is readily available w/ only a browser.

“One click” example:

6 replies

Aug 9, 2022 12:43 PM in response to Greensphere

Exactly right.

The SF Bay area has some the widest extremes of temp I’ve ever experienced. Daytime “Highs” can vary 40 Deg in as many miles.

So pick from the “nearby” stations list, or search by zip code. There’s a great level of granularity available; something you often can’t “see” - much less control - in some 3rd party apps.

You are the best judge of which station most closely mirrors your own local conditions.

Do I need to add an iPhone app to see weather history for "My Location"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.