Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New movies not showing up in my computer's app

I have a new issue with my apple tvs not showing new movies on the computers app but they do show up on the movies app which means I can stream them but unable to access them from my mac mini. All movies up to this last weekend work fine.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 2:17 PM

See If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Also try signing out of your account and back in again.

Try restarting your device.

Contact Apple and ask if they can tell you what this means, particularly if you see it repeatedly over a day or so:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 2:17 PM in response to MoviebuffKev

See If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Also try signing out of your account and back in again.

Try restarting your device.

Contact Apple and ask if they can tell you what this means, particularly if you see it repeatedly over a day or so:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

New movies not showing up in my computer's app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.