Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to send a resume online with my Mac?

I just spent almost another $2,000 on another Macbook pro and it's worse than the last computer that didn't even last 5 years. I'm so disappointed I'm thinking about returning it. I can't even submit a resume on this thing. I bought this for work and its so far pretty useless. I can't even apply for work. Help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 1:49 PM

4 replies

Aug 9, 2022 1:55 PM in response to jonigirl68

jonigirl68 wrote:

I just spent almost another $2,000 on another Macbook pro and it's worse than the last computer that didn't even last 5 years. I'm so disappointed I'm thinking about returning it. I can't even submit a resume on this thing. I bought this for work and its so far pretty useless. I can't even apply for work. Help

Your post does not provide any problem or system details. We would be happy to help.

Please read this then post back: Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

Aug 9, 2022 2:50 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

Download and run Etrecheck.  Copy and paste the results into your reply. Etrecheck is a diagnostic tool that was developed by one of the most respected users here in the ASC and recommended by Apple Support  to provide a snapshot of the system and help identify the more obvious culprits that can adversely affect a Mac's performance.

Copy the report

and use the Additional Text button to paste the report in your reply.

Then we can evaluate the report and see if we can identify any of the culprits regarding your problem.

But first, follow BobThefFisherman's recommendation on posting more relevant information about your problem.

How to send a resume online with my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.