Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Migration Assistant to copy data from 2 different Mac computers to my new Mac?

Can I use Migration Assistant to copy data from 2 different Mac computers to my new Mac?

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:43 AM

I have some additional thoughts to offer. After using Migration Assistant to copy the first computer's data to the new one, only copy files from the second one, plus any additional apps which are not on the first one being copied. When copying the second computer do not copy the person data and preferences.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 9:43 AM in response to PigpenVA25

I have some additional thoughts to offer. After using Migration Assistant to copy the first computer's data to the new one, only copy files from the second one, plus any additional apps which are not on the first one being copied. When copying the second computer do not copy the person data and preferences.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.