Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store not showing badge

Hi there, i bought my 13 pro max on 4/2022. Ever since that I didn’t see any badge on my App Store, that’s supposed to showing the number of application need to be updated. After updating to ios 15.6 the problem still wont solve. I tried everything already. Enable all the notifications setting, turn off the iphone, restart the iphone. But there’s still no badge for my App Store.

Any solution? Thanks in advance.

please refer to the attachment below.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 11:55 AM

Hello farisnuqman,

We understand wanting to be alerted when updates are available for your apps. It's great that you double checked to make sure your notifications are set correctly for this app. Do you happen to have "Automatic Updates" enabled? If you're not sure, follow the path below and check if the slider is in the ON position under Automatic Updates.

1. Settings > App Store > Automatic Updates

If it is ON, this may be why you don't see that alert. To test this out, try placing the slider in the OFF position, and allow a bit of time to see if any alerts are received for app updates that need to be installed.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 11:55 AM in response to farisnuqman

Hello farisnuqman,

We understand wanting to be alerted when updates are available for your apps. It's great that you double checked to make sure your notifications are set correctly for this app. Do you happen to have "Automatic Updates" enabled? If you're not sure, follow the path below and check if the slider is in the ON position under Automatic Updates.

1. Settings > App Store > Automatic Updates

If it is ON, this may be why you don't see that alert. To test this out, try placing the slider in the OFF position, and allow a bit of time to see if any alerts are received for app updates that need to be installed.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

Best regards.

App Store not showing badge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.