Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook PRO 2019 16 Inch problem

I purchased MACBOOK Pro 2019 16 inch model in 2020 Sept. After 4 months the machine gave me issue, suddenly stopped working. That was logic board issue. I got it fixed from Apple store. They replaced it.

After 1 year I got same issue, the machine suddenly stopped working, although this time keyboard was working. I went to apple store and after diagnose they found that logic board is crashed and once that will be replaced they will check for other things like display is fine or not, or other hardwares.

This time my Mac is out of warranty and I need to pay for everything.

My question is like its not been 2 years this machine is with me and this gave me so much big issues without any physical or liquid damage. After spending so much, I am just repairing it every time. I did contact Apple support but they just telling me the rules that it is out of warranty and they can't do anything init and I have to pay.

I told them that there is the problem with this machine. Even first time when it was in warranty, I told them to replace it as in just 4 months it gave me issue but that time they just replaced the part and said everything is fine but look I get the same issue again and now It is out of warranty so nothing Apple can do in this.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 7:20 AM

ritu55 wrote:

I purchased MACBOOK Pro 2019 16 inch model in 2020 Sept. After 4 months the machine gave me issue, suddenly stopped working. That was logic board issue. I got it fixed from Apple store. They replaced it.

After 1 year I got same issue, the machine suddenly stopped working, although this time keyboard was working. I went to apple store and after diagnose they found that logic board is crashed and once that will be replaced they will check for other things like display is fine or not, or other hardwares.

My question is like its not been 2 years this machine is with me and this gave me so much big issues without any physical or liquid damage. After spending so much, I am just repairing it every time. I did contact Apple support but they just telling me the rules that it is out of warranty and they can't do anything init and I have to pay.

I told them that there is the problem with this machine. Even first time when it was in warranty, I told them to replace it as in just 4 months it gave me issue but that time they just replaced the part and said everything is fine but look I get the same issue again and now It is out of warranty so nothing Apple can do in this.

What is the question...(?)

Luck of the draw... I see no wide spread issue with the 2019 Intel 16" MBP

I will say—I would not buy a new Mac today without factoring in the Apple Care + to the total cost.

This adds to the 1-yr warranty for a total of 3 years,

and gives you the option to extend the warranty after the 3 yrs. expires..

If you have AppleCare+

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Contact the corporate office Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 7:20 AM in response to ritu55

ritu55 wrote:

What is the question...(?)

Luck of the draw... I see no wide spread issue with the 2019 Intel 16" MBP

I will say—I would not buy a new Mac today without factoring in the Apple Care + to the total cost.

This adds to the 1-yr warranty for a total of 3 years,

and gives you the option to extend the warranty after the 3 yrs. expires..

If you have AppleCare+

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Contact the corporate office Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

MacBook PRO 2019 16 Inch problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.