Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 13 with 128 gb my icloud says that I only have 5 gb how can I fix this?

I have an iphone 13 with 128 gb my icloud says that I only have 5 gb how can I fix this?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 8:23 AM

The free iCloud Storage plan is 5GB.

That is enough for me to sync my photos with iCloud Photos and to backup my 64GB iPhone. See: What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

If you need more than the free 5GB, you can get a larger storage plan. See: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support and Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 8:23 AM in response to maricela253

The free iCloud Storage plan is 5GB.

That is enough for me to sync my photos with iCloud Photos and to backup my 64GB iPhone. See: What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

If you need more than the free 5GB, you can get a larger storage plan. See: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support and Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.