Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pls want to reset my pass-code from this device other is opened already

Pls want to reset my passcode from this device other is opened

already, please help it reset or change my password without erasing anything

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 8:13 AM

2 replies

Aug 10, 2022 8:22 AM in response to abdelrahman159

To reset the passcode on the iPhone........

Home Screen > Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Change Passcode

Note that you will have to enter the current passcode in order to reset and use a new passcode. If you have forgotten the current passcode, you must erase / reset the iPhone.

f your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher, you can use the instructions linked just below which will not require the use of a Mac or PC:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If you are not sure which operating system is installed on your iPhone, please use the link below, which will require the use of a Mac or PC.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

Edit.........I see that you have marked your issue as SOLVED, so you will not need the information that I posted earlier in this response. Glad that you got your issue solved.

Pls want to reset my pass-code from this device other is opened already

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.