Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to withdraw money from my account

how to take money out of my account

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 12:31 AM

If you mean from your Apple ID balance, depending on the amount, see -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If your balance is less than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•               Your Apple ID.

•               The refund amount.

•               Your current delivery address.

If you mean from your Apple Cash, see -> Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 12:31 AM in response to luvqiso

If you mean from your Apple ID balance, depending on the amount, see -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If your balance is less than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•               Your Apple ID.

•               The refund amount.

•               Your current delivery address.

If you mean from your Apple Cash, see -> Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support (IN)

how to withdraw money from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.