Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage

my imessage is not working it keep tell me it not delivered and i would like to no how i could fix that

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 10:15 PM

Hey there,

If you try to send a message and you see  with an alert that says Not Delivered, follow these steps:

1. Check your network connection.
  2. Tap , then tap Try Again.
  3. If you still can’t send the message, tap , then tap Send as Text Message. Messaging rates may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.

For more info ☞ If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 10:15 PM in response to cutiepie2231

Hey there,

If you try to send a message and you see  with an alert that says Not Delivered, follow these steps:

1. Check your network connection.
  2. Tap , then tap Try Again.
  3. If you still can’t send the message, tap , then tap Send as Text Message. Messaging rates may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.

For more info ☞ If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.