Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore from a deleted icloud backup

How to restore from a deleted icloud backup?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:53 PM

Hasn_aly0o Said:

"How to restore from a deleted icloud backup?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Backups:

If it is gone, it is gone. There is nothing you can do.

Where Else to Check:

• PC
  • PDA
  • eMail
  • Mac Device
  • Cloud Storage
  • Android Phone
  • USB Flash Drive
  • External Hard drive
  • Secure Digital Card
  • Compact Flash Card
6 replies

Aug 10, 2022 10:14 PM in response to Hasn_aly0o

Hasn_aly0o Said:

"How to restore from a deleted icloud backup?: no it is not gone, it clearly says in the apple website 'iCloud Data Recovery Service' I mean they do provide you with that service and I just don’t get it why their support advisors are so rude and disrespected towards giving me clear details, I mean I’ve already clearly read that they do have a service but what’s the truth, god knows best"

-------

Can't your Recover Deleted Files?

No. Not without a backup.

For note:

iCloud Recovery:

Google Search Query: recover data from icloud site:support.apple.com

Some Sites to Try that Pop Up:

Aug 10, 2022 9:54 PM in response to Hasn_aly0o

Hasn_aly0o Said:

"How to restore from a deleted icloud backup?"

-------

Download All of iCloud:

Learn from this: One thought would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my User tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Aug 10, 2022 10:48 PM in response to Hasn_aly0o

See the article View and manage iCloud device backups - Apple Support

Note: If you turn off iCloud Backup for a device, any backups stored in iCloud are kept for 180 days before being deleted.

If iCloud back up was archived or the iCloud back up folder was saved in Mac / browser it can be recovered Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Aug 10, 2022 9:58 PM in response to TheLittles

no it is not gone, it clearly says in the apple website “iCloud Data Recovery Service” I mean they do provide you with that service and I just don’t get it why their support advisors are so rude and disrespected towards giving me clear details, I mean I’ve already clearly read that they do have a service but what’s the truth, god knows best

Aug 10, 2022 11:03 PM in response to Hasn_aly0o

Hasn_aly0o wrote:

no it is not gone, it clearly says in the apple website “iCloud Data Recovery Service” I mean they do provide you with that service and I just don’t get it why their support advisors are so rude and disrespected towards giving me clear details, I mean I’ve already clearly read that they do have a service but what’s the truth, god knows best

The Recovery Service is for iCloud accounts that you've forgotten the credentials for. It is not for deleted accounts. Apple takes privacy very seriously- I'm afraid the data is gone.

How to restore from a deleted icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.