Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bubbles on Screen for the New M1 Pro Macbook 14inch (2021 Model)

Recently i start to notice more bubbles forming on the screen of my Macbook Pro 14 (2021 Model) with the M1 Pro Chip.

Wiping with a microfibre cloth doesnt resolve the issue.

I bought it from Apple store on the January of 2022. This reminds me of the similar issues i had before using the 2015 model.

Need help and advice. Anyone with similar issues?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 11:26 AM

First, try to clean the screen with clean, soft, lint-free cloth dampened with water. Failing that, you'll have to take it in for service, there's really not much that can be done about it yourself.

Find Locations - Apple

7 replies

Aug 10, 2022 10:20 PM in response to DrCobby

DrCobby Said:

"Bubbles on Screen for the New M1 Pro Macbook 14inch (2021 Model): Recently i start to notice more bubbles forming on the screen of my Macbook Pro 14 (2021 Model) with the M1 Pro Chip. Wiping with a microfibre cloth doesnt resolve the issue. I bought it from Apple store on the January of 2022. This reminds me of the similar issues i had before using the 2015 model. Need help and advice. Anyone with similar issues?"

-------

Please Provide a Photo:

Take a photo of this, explain where you see these bubbles, perhaps using an arrow to point it out. You'd edit it, then taking then photos.

Bubbles on Screen for the New M1 Pro Macbook 14inch (2021 Model)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.