Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Apple Cash for 2 different accounts?

can I use Apple Cash from 2 accounts to pay an amount due using family sharing?

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 8:07 AM

If you mean two Apple IDs to pay for something, not directly. The Family Sharing payment method requires that the Organizer pay for items unless an individual has balance to cover their purchase. The corollary is if the individual does not have enough then the remainder will come from the Organizer's payment method. Then you would have to have used Apple Cash to add balance to your Apple ID.

It may be easier to answer this if you provided more details as to the scenario.

How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 8:07 AM in response to Louie7756

If you mean two Apple IDs to pay for something, not directly. The Family Sharing payment method requires that the Organizer pay for items unless an individual has balance to cover their purchase. The corollary is if the individual does not have enough then the remainder will come from the Organizer's payment method. Then you would have to have used Apple Cash to add balance to your Apple ID.

It may be easier to answer this if you provided more details as to the scenario.

How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Can I use Apple Cash for 2 different accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.