Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore my contacts

Restore my contacts Some of my contacts are gone. I don’t know if they are in my iCloud Oregon from my iPhone. If I back up my phone or iCloud, will my phone be backed up with the lost contacts?

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 1:18 PM

Banba01 wrote:

Restore my contacts Some of my contacts are gone. I don’t know if they are in my iCloud Oregon from my iPhone. If I back up my phone or iCloud, will my phone be backed up with the lost contacts?

If they were synced to icloud follow steps here Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If they were synced to your mail account contact your mail provider on how to restore contacts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Banba01

Banba01 wrote:

If they were synced to icloud follow steps here Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If they were synced to your mail account contact your mail provider on how to restore contacts.

Restore my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.