Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my screen time password

i forgot my screen time password but the icloud thats registered on the phone is my dads.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 3:56 PM

If you're in a family sharing group your dad will need to recover your passcode

1. Make sure that the family organizer's device is updated to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later
  2. On the family organizer's device, go to Settings > Screen Time.
  3. Scroll down and choose a child’s name under Family. 
  4. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. You might be asked to authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.
  5. Enter a new Screen Time passcode, then enter it again to confirm.

If you're not in a family sharing group, you will need to ask your dad to enter his Apple ID (and I would recommend using your own Apple ID or go in to a family sharing grouP)

1. Make sure that your device is updated to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later
  2. Go to Settings > Screen Time. 
  3. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again.
  4. Tap Forgot Passcode?
  5. Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode.
  6. Enter a new Screen Time passcode, then enter it again to confirm.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 3:56 PM in response to NotEthy

If you're in a family sharing group your dad will need to recover your passcode

1. Make sure that the family organizer's device is updated to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later
  2. On the family organizer's device, go to Settings > Screen Time.
  3. Scroll down and choose a child’s name under Family. 
  4. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. You might be asked to authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.
  5. Enter a new Screen Time passcode, then enter it again to confirm.

If you're not in a family sharing group, you will need to ask your dad to enter his Apple ID (and I would recommend using your own Apple ID or go in to a family sharing grouP)

1. Make sure that your device is updated to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later
  2. Go to Settings > Screen Time. 
  3. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again.
  4. Tap Forgot Passcode?
  5. Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode.
  6. Enter a new Screen Time passcode, then enter it again to confirm.

I forgot my screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.