Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover lost Notes on iPhone X?

After I reset my IphoneX. I lost all my notes, how can I recover my notes?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 11:30 PM

Hey there,

if you have backup for your notes follow this steps :

You can recover and edit notes you deleted in the last 30 days on iCloud.com or on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. However, you can’t recover notes you permanently removed.

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left.
  2. If you don’t see Recently Deleted, you don’t have any notes in that folder, and there’s nothing to be recovered.
  3. Select a note, then click Recover in the toolbar.
  4. The note moves to the Notes folder.
  5. If you want to move a recovered note directly to a folder you created, drag the note from the Recently Deleted folder to another folder.

Note: If you delete a shared note that you don’t own, the note doesn’t move to your Recently Deleted folder. See Delete shared notes on iCloud.com.

See ☞ Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2022 11:30 PM in response to zellkin

Hey there,

if you have backup for your notes follow this steps :

You can recover and edit notes you deleted in the last 30 days on iCloud.com or on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. However, you can’t recover notes you permanently removed.

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left.
  2. If you don’t see Recently Deleted, you don’t have any notes in that folder, and there’s nothing to be recovered.
  3. Select a note, then click Recover in the toolbar.
  4. The note moves to the Notes folder.
  5. If you want to move a recovered note directly to a folder you created, drag the note from the Recently Deleted folder to another folder.

Note: If you delete a shared note that you don’t own, the note doesn’t move to your Recently Deleted folder. See Delete shared notes on iCloud.com.

See ☞ Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How to recover lost Notes on iPhone X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.