Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free iPad

I was told that if I am a student with low income, I could get a chance at getting a free iPad. I am going into the 12th grade and I need to start bringing my own device to school. My family is poor and cannot afford to get me a laptop, and the cheap ones always break. This is not a sob story. I genuinely want to know if I am eligible to get a free iPad.

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 9:16 AM

You cannot get a free device by you can get a discount here: Back to School - Education Discounts - Education - Apple

2 replies

Aug 12, 2022 9:56 AM in response to Atheliah7

If your school requires it, they should be providing you with one. If they don't require it but it's recommended, you should contact your guidance counselor (or research on your own) to find out what local programs there might be to get an iPad. The Parent/Teacher Organization may haver resources, there may be local service groups (e.g. Rotary) that support schools.

Free iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.