Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad is unable to activate

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 1:44 AM

try again using your computer instead:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Connect your computer to an internet connection.
  3. Using the cable, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. 
  4. Wait while your computer detects and activates your iPad: 
    • If you see an alert that says "Set up as New" or "Restore from Backup", it means your iPad is activated.
    • If you get an error message on your computer that says that the SIM card isn't compatible or is invalid.
    • If you see an error message that says the "activation information was invalid" or "activation information could not be obtained from the device, try to use recovery mode. Here’s a guide If you can't update or restore your iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 1:44 AM in response to tyodoo

try again using your computer instead:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Connect your computer to an internet connection.
  3. Using the cable, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. 
  4. Wait while your computer detects and activates your iPad: 
    • If you see an alert that says "Set up as New" or "Restore from Backup", it means your iPad is activated.
    • If you get an error message on your computer that says that the SIM card isn't compatible or is invalid.
    • If you see an error message that says the "activation information was invalid" or "activation information could not be obtained from the device, try to use recovery mode. Here’s a guide If you can't update or restore your iPad - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.