Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone got compromised lost all information help

Need Help With Few Question!!

Does anyone know if Apple Had A Data Breach if so did any IPhones or iphone12s

Get Compromised

around or on

September 30th 2021

October 1st through October 20th 2021

please Let me know as i honestly would like to know as you see why at the top Thanks

one More thing

Apple Stores/Has Everyone’s information like

Apple IDs

Apple Passwords

Email addresses

Email Passwords

Etc…

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:42 AM

Please read this Apple Article --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

4 replies

Aug 13, 2022 1:02 PM in response to KiltedTim

APPLE TOLD AS I COULD DO ANYTHING WITG MY PHONE WHAT SO EVERY AT THAT TIME HAD TO DO A RECOVERY AND LOST EVERYTHING AND APPLE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY OLD INFORMATION SUCKS TO KNOW ALL MY I CANT EVER GET MY OLD INFORMATION BACK AND I GOT APPLE IPHONE BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY HAVING PEACE I GOT A PHONE THATS WELL PROTECTED IT WAS FOR FRIST 1 YEAR OF HAVING IT BUT YEA THATS HOW I KNOW IT WAS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED!…

THANKS FOR ANSWERS BACK & ASKING!..

Aug 13, 2022 2:05 PM in response to BeautiifullyyBrokenn_O2530

Please stop YELLING. It’s considered rude and is difficult to read.

You did not answer the question as to why you think you were “compromised”. We have no idea what happened or what you saw that made you think that.

As for your data, were you not backing it up? That’s what backups are for. If you didn’t back up your data and something went wrong, that’s on you, not Apple.

The chances of you phone having been hacked are minuscule.

Phone got compromised lost all information help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.