Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal hotspot

Hotspot on iPhone does not show on desktop. My daughters iPhone hotspot does show up on my desktop. It has shown up once yesterday and worked but that’s the only time it has

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 7:30 AM

Aihtny wrote:

Hotspot on iPhone does not show on desktop. My daughters iPhone hotspot does show up on my desktop. It has shown up once yesterday and worked but that’s the only time it has

? is this an iPhone question or a Mac question...

what does that mean show up on your Desktop... accessible through the WiFi menu on your Mac(?)

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

I would try restarting the iPhone ie power off/on, and compare your results

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

On the Mac—>System Preferences>Network>Ask to join HotSpot....? Make some changes.

reboot the mac and compare your results if you have an issue here:

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 7:30 AM in response to Aihtny

Aihtny wrote:

? is this an iPhone question or a Mac question...

what does that mean show up on your Desktop... accessible through the WiFi menu on your Mac(?)

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

I would try restarting the iPhone ie power off/on, and compare your results

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

On the Mac—>System Preferences>Network>Ask to join HotSpot....? Make some changes.

reboot the mac and compare your results if you have an issue here:

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

Personal hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.