Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the icon that looks like a circular comb and makes all photos yellow and blurry?

I want to know what the circular icon that looks like a comb is. It makes all my pictures yellow and blurry and i hate it. Why on earth would someone make this the default?? Just leave it as an option for those people using their iphone for their artsy photos.

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 12:52 PM

I guess i was just wondering more about what the purpose of it is because the word “auto” doesn't explain anything and im not able to find any explanation online anywhere

2 replies

Aug 12, 2022 7:38 AM in response to HoneyCar23

HoneyCar23 wrote:

I want to know what the circular icon that looks like a comb is. It makes all my pictures yellow and blurry and i hate it. Why on earth would someone make this the default?? Just leave it as an option for those people using their iphone for their artsy photos.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/2d781ba5-aa6a-48ec-9f71-db38270460c8

Most every edit option has an associated name right above it...(?)

Select it and make some change if in doubt...

Edit photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support

What is the icon that looks like a circular comb and makes all photos yellow and blurry?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.