Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tilted key on macbook pro m1

Hi everyone!

I have a macbook pro m1 and the command key in it gets tilted when pressed from bottom left corner and gets back to place when tapped from middle or top right corner. I am attaching some images to make it more clear

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:56 AM

gursidak20 wrote:

Hi everyone!
I have a macbook pro m1 and the command key in it gets tilted when pressed from bottom left corner and gets back to place when tapped from middle or top right corner. I am attaching some images to make it more clear
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8a4e14bc-e24d-4de5-b231-9ff86d157afa

I do not see this an an issue, the keys float a bit and this is always subject to change with use.

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store

you have a limited 14 days for an exchange or refund if it does not suit you Returns & Refunds Order status

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

if you think this is a hardware issue—nothing can be done here

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Find Locations - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 8:56 AM in response to gursidak20

gursidak20 wrote:

Hi everyone!
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8a4e14bc-e24d-4de5-b231-9ff86d157afa

I do not see this an an issue, the keys float a bit and this is always subject to change with use.

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store

you have a limited 14 days for an exchange or refund if it does not suit you Returns & Refunds Order status

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

if you think this is a hardware issue—nothing can be done here

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Find Locations - Apple

Tilted key on macbook pro m1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.