Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to transfer important data to new phone. Transfer was not complete

WHY CAN'T I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT THE APPLE STORE USING THIS SITE? I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS ONLY TO BE SENT TO A COMMUNITY GROUP CHAT!?Photos in old phone transferred to new phone up to 2019. No photos after 2019 are on new phone. There is plenty of memory. Increased memory from a 128 to a 512 phone. I also purchased more ICloud space to make sure there is enough space in memory. I need to be shown how transfer photos from old to new phones as I NEED to turn in my old phone to ATT. I am overdue on the return of the old phone due to not finishing the photos transfer. Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 12:50 PM

See if this link helps...

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use this link to make an appointment...

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

This is a user forum. If you still need to contact Apple, please click on Get Support at upper right corner of any forum page...

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 12:50 PM in response to CharitableRequest

See if this link helps...

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use this link to make an appointment...

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

This is a user forum. If you still need to contact Apple, please click on Get Support at upper right corner of any forum page...

Aug 12, 2022 1:21 PM in response to CharitableRequest

You wrote originally you were sent here for help- I'm afraid we can't do much! We're just a volunteer community, and can't make appointments on your behalf.

If you can't use the website, here are some options you could use-

Aug 12, 2022 1:05 PM in response to frazzm737

Hi Frazzm737 - Thank you for your reply. I followed the link you provided and entered my support need. The website "looped" back into the do-it-yourself page, which I can not use due to circumstances beyond my control. I need to make an appointment at an Apple store. Never would I have imagined that making an appt at an Apple store would become the cat and mouse game I am facing today. Again, thank you for your prompt reply.

Need to transfer important data to new phone. Transfer was not complete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.