Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my payment method and it still says failed even when information is correct. Why does it keep saying failure?

I updated my payment method and it still says failed even when information is correct. Why does it keep saying failure?

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:11 PM

Read the information in the Related Article above your name in the post. Your credit card holder is the one that declines a payment method, not Apple. Check with them. If they cannot answer the question, then you need to use this link to find your location and click on it to get the information to contact iTunes support. Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 8:11 PM in response to Nickoshie2022

Read the information in the Related Article above your name in the post. Your credit card holder is the one that declines a payment method, not Apple. Check with them. If they cannot answer the question, then you need to use this link to find your location and click on it to get the information to contact iTunes support. Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.