Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade should better games

I have Apple Arcade should get better collection angry birds rio, Zuma deluxe, and bejewelled deluxe, and seems they aiming for the younger kids. And I’m 32 years old and I’m not interested of the games on there and I’m not talking about huge games like need for speed. Arcade need’s to get some games for any gammer and I would like to see fishdom by playrix, and I think that’ll be cool with free boosters.

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 9:59 PM

Crazydude90coltonraven Said:

"Apple Arcade should better games: I have Apple Arcade should get better collection angry birds rio, Zuma deluxe, and bejewelled deluxe, and seems they aiming for the younger kids. And I’m 32 years old and [...]"

-------

About Apple Arcade Opinions:

Give Apple your Feedback:

These are user-to-user forums. So, give Apple your feedback through use of their feedback forums. Apple barely reads these as it is on their own will and item. The more feedback Apple receives on this, the more Apple will know what their customers prefer and what to include in releases to come.

How to Give Apple Feedback:

Being there is no direct link for Apple Arcade, use their iTunes forums.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for "I Have Feedback About"
  3. Select: "iTunes Store" for "Enhancement Request"
  4. Comment: that is about Apple Arcade, and what you thing should be included, and why. Include the URL of the thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 9:59 PM in response to Crazydude90coltonraven

Crazydude90coltonraven Said:

"Apple Arcade should better games: I have Apple Arcade should get better collection angry birds rio, Zuma deluxe, and bejewelled deluxe, and seems they aiming for the younger kids. And I’m 32 years old and [...]"

-------

About Apple Arcade Opinions:

Give Apple your Feedback:

These are user-to-user forums. So, give Apple your feedback through use of their feedback forums. Apple barely reads these as it is on their own will and item. The more feedback Apple receives on this, the more Apple will know what their customers prefer and what to include in releases to come.

How to Give Apple Feedback:

Being there is no direct link for Apple Arcade, use their iTunes forums.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for "I Have Feedback About"
  3. Select: "iTunes Store" for "Enhancement Request"
  4. Comment: that is about Apple Arcade, and what you thing should be included, and why. Include the URL of the thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary.

Apple Arcade should better games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.