Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you recover email that was on your Apple ID it was removed

How do I recover an email that was on my Apple ID and was removed and I cannot recover it again

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 10:49 PM

Jozy1128 Said:

"How do you recover email that was on your Apple ID it was removed: How do I recover an email that was on my Apple ID and was removed and I cannot recover it again"

-------

iCloud eMail Restoration:

A. Did you Ever Send This Info?:

If you sent this to someone, and then get a reply back? If so, ask the recipient for a copy of what you sent.

B. Always Backup eMails:

Without a backup, you can't. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your eMails, prior to closing an account (and backup every so often, incase you lose access to that account).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 10:49 PM in response to Jozy1128

Jozy1128 Said:

"How do you recover email that was on your Apple ID it was removed: How do I recover an email that was on my Apple ID and was removed and I cannot recover it again"

-------

iCloud eMail Restoration:

A. Did you Ever Send This Info?:

If you sent this to someone, and then get a reply back? If so, ask the recipient for a copy of what you sent.

B. Always Backup eMails:

Without a backup, you can't. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your eMails, prior to closing an account (and backup every so often, incase you lose access to that account).

How do you recover email that was on your Apple ID it was removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.