Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift Card Purchase/Usage in Another Country

Hi,

I d like to give my sister a gift card for Apple Center for her to pickup any iPhone she wants. I live in Germany and my sister lives in Turkey? So my questions are:

1-) How can I get Apple Center gift card which is valid in Turkey Apple Center?

2-) Can she use it to get an iPhone?

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 3:20 PM

Better give her money through the bank.

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

• You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

See also -⤵️

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

Shopping Help - Payment & Pricing

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2022 3:20 PM in response to t41indresden

Better give her money through the bank.

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

• You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

See also -⤵️

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

Shopping Help - Payment & Pricing

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Gift Card Purchase/Usage in Another Country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.