Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old iCloud account to my new phone and new account?

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old phone/iCloud to this new one? Don’t have my old phone anymore or the same number

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:02 AM

For old Apple ID account in old iPhone that is not in possession see a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

In new iPhone set up iCloud Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support ( you have to sign in with same Apple ID and password of old account on the same network , turn on contacts / photos they will sync condition photo library should be set up in old iPhone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 11:02 AM in response to Alexmac1236

For old Apple ID account in old iPhone that is not in possession see a thread iCloud verification - Apple Community

In new iPhone set up iCloud Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support ( you have to sign in with same Apple ID and password of old account on the same network , turn on contacts / photos they will sync condition photo library should be set up in old iPhone Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

How do I get all my contacts, pictures, etc from my old iCloud account to my new phone and new account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.