Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the serial number of my IPad?

how do I find the serial number of my ipad?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 9:22 AM

If you can access the iPad, you can find in in Setting->General->About->Serial Number.

If you cannot access it, but have it in your possession, look on the back under the word iPad, in very small font.

If you are not near the iPad or have no physical access to it, then you can use another device singed in to the Apple ID used on the iPad for iCloud, and look under Settings->Account(top of settings)->Devices->Your iPad’s name, and it should list its serial number.

You can also log in to https://appleid.apple.com with the Apple ID used on the iPad and then click on Devices, and your iPad should appear there. Click on it to see details about the iPad, including its serial number.

More info here: link-> Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 9:22 AM in response to Taxie

If you can access the iPad, you can find in in Setting->General->About->Serial Number.

If you cannot access it, but have it in your possession, look on the back under the word iPad, in very small font.

If you are not near the iPad or have no physical access to it, then you can use another device singed in to the Apple ID used on the iPad for iCloud, and look under Settings->Account(top of settings)->Devices->Your iPad’s name, and it should list its serial number.

You can also log in to https://appleid.apple.com with the Apple ID used on the iPad and then click on Devices, and your iPad should appear there. Click on it to see details about the iPad, including its serial number.

More info here: link-> Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

Aug 13, 2022 9:22 AM in response to Taxie

You can find your iPad serial number from iPad Settings:

Settings > General > About > Serial Number

You can also find the serial number etched on the back of your iPad - although you may need a magnifying glass to read it.

If you still have the box, the serial number can also be found on the box label.

Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

How do I find the serial number of my IPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.