Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my stolen iPhone?

How can I find my stolen phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 12:21 PM

Hopefully, you enabled Find My on the phone before it was lost. Follow the instructions in this Apple Support document.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Please keep in mind that if the phone's battery has run down or the phone is not connected to the Internet, that it will not show up on the map. Sometimes the best that you will do is see a Last Known Location.

Be very careful if you receive a message or email indicating that your phone has been found, as these are always scams that are trying to trick you into revealing your Apple ID and Password so the bad buys can get into your phone. Apple or Apple Support will never send this type of message.

Finally, be realistic. The phone is gone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 12:21 PM in response to Yankeefan58

Hopefully, you enabled Find My on the phone before it was lost. Follow the instructions in this Apple Support document.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Please keep in mind that if the phone's battery has run down or the phone is not connected to the Internet, that it will not show up on the map. Sometimes the best that you will do is see a Last Known Location.

Be very careful if you receive a message or email indicating that your phone has been found, as these are always scams that are trying to trick you into revealing your Apple ID and Password so the bad buys can get into your phone. Apple or Apple Support will never send this type of message.

Finally, be realistic. The phone is gone.

How can I find my stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.