Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to connect my security cameras to my iPad and it's asking for the Port #.

I am trying to connect my security cameras to my IPad and it is asking for the Port #. How do I find it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 6:55 PM

You won't find a port # for an iPad that I'm aware of. Typically, security camera systems have an app, which you use to gain access to the cameras. Have you looked in the App Store for an app from the maker of the security cameras. If they don't have an app, contact the maker of the cameras to get guidance on using their product with an iPad.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2022 6:55 PM in response to P1t3h5s

You won't find a port # for an iPad that I'm aware of. Typically, security camera systems have an app, which you use to gain access to the cameras. Have you looked in the App Store for an app from the maker of the security cameras. If they don't have an app, contact the maker of the cameras to get guidance on using their product with an iPad.

I'm trying to connect my security cameras to my iPad and it's asking for the Port #.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.