Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When the Screen Backlight Service Program for 2019 MacBook Pro is Starting?

i have issues on screen of MacBook Pro 2019 model so kindly start a new service program for 2019 MacBook Pro models that are having Backlight issues or horizontal or vertical lines on the screen or total screen blackout as many 2019 MacBook Pro models are having this issue and i also have the same issue and i am waiting for this service program to start so through that i bring my MacBook Pro for service as this is a manufacturing issue. So kindly start this service program as soon as possible.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 7:37 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 14, 2022 8:35 AM in response to belalemran

We are not Apple; just users like you. We cannot speak for Apple in any way.

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as that; Apple is not going to set up a worldwide service program for a single user. If enough users complain of the same problem over a period of time, Apple may set up a service program. That usually takes months if not years.

The best you can do is feedback to Apple and encourage others to do the same. Product Feedback - Apple

When the Screen Backlight Service Program for 2019 MacBook Pro is Starting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.