Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp Windows Issues - cannot install Bootcamp on Windows on Mac!

I have now installed Windows with the help of BootCamp on my Mac.

Once I installed Windows, it also showed me Dialogue Window "Install Bootcamp on this computer", I clicked Install and after a while, it crashed with some message saying that "There is unexpected problem with this device". After that, the system restarted.

I tried to search for this Bootcamp program in order to access Mac again, but could not find anywhere the software download link!

Could not find here: Boot Camp Assistant User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

I tried that link from 2015, but it seems it doesn't work.

Download Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5769

Bluetooth doesn't work at all. What happened?

Also how to click context menu, using TouchPad on Mac? What is the shortcut for that in Windows?

Now I don't know how to access Mac OS.

Also, is it possible to change from Home to Education OS, since I am student and I want to use the key code from university. Didn't really think of it, while installing the ISO file in Bootcamp.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 10:13 AM

6 replies

Aug 14, 2022 11:01 PM in response to berlin1649

berlin1649 wrote:

Now digging a little further, I cannot find the OSXRESERVED partition, which actually was at the beginning, but I didn't know about its importance, I have just restarted the Macbook, and now it's not there anymore. :(

If the Boot Camp installer doesn't open after using Boot Camp Assistant - Apple Support

I see- so what happens when opening Boot Camp Assistant?

Aug 16, 2022 3:15 AM in response to -Bubba-

all good. I solved everything in the same day.

I didn't realize everything was already there on the same apple instructions pages:

I used this link and then just transferred to USB stick and all worked out:

Download and install Windows support software on your Mac - Apple Support

Once Boot Camp was installed, all Apple drivers were installed too and so the Bluetooth too.

Right Click Mouse was solved with BootCamp Control Center Options - Trackpad Options (Secondary Click and Right Corner Bottom).

Also, was able to switch from Home to Education OS, by just changing the Product Key.

Now all solved.

Bootcamp Windows Issues - cannot install Bootcamp on Windows on Mac!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.