Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my order for my ipad still processing?

Its been a couple day since i prder my ipad pro 11” and its still not shipped

my apple pen did but not the ipad and im starting to be worried

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 7:04 PM

Ell_gal_23 Said:

"Why is my order for my ipad still processing?: Its been a couple day since i prder my ipad pro 11” and its still not shipped: my apple pen did but not the ipad and im starting to be worried "

-------

Wait for the box, or Call Apple:

It may take a few days to receive the snd-in box. Note that it took me 6 weeks to get my iPhone. It may take the same amount of time for you. Support & Demand is the culprit. Don't forget about where these are all manufactured, and what is occurring there (and abroad): COVID.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 7:04 PM in response to Ell_gal_23

Ell_gal_23 Said:

"Why is my order for my ipad still processing?: Its been a couple day since i prder my ipad pro 11” and its still not shipped: my apple pen did but not the ipad and im starting to be worried "

-------

Wait for the box, or Call Apple:

It may take a few days to receive the snd-in box. Note that it took me 6 weeks to get my iPhone. It may take the same amount of time for you. Support & Demand is the culprit. Don't forget about where these are all manufactured, and what is occurring there (and abroad): COVID.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Aug 14, 2022 12:19 PM in response to Ell_gal_23

Has the anticipated arrival date passed?

If not, there would appear to be no issue. The order will remain at the processing stage until a few days prior to the anticipated arrival date. As that date approaches, the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time App,e will send you an email with an updated arrival date and tracking information.

Why is my order for my ipad still processing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.