Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay use

For the first time this weekend I used Apple Pay to make a purchase on the internet using my phone. All 3 items were to be shipped to different address than my own. I entered correct no but all 3 showed they were being shipped to my home address. Is this some kind of thing with Apple Pay?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 12:51 PM

Each card in your Apple Pay wallet can have it’s own billing address.

As previously posted, some online vendors may “grab” it.

Suggest you review each if your cards to see if any are amiss.

Meanwhile, the “transaction default” Postal Address is configured in Settings -> Wallet & Apple Pay -> Transaction Defaults Postal Address.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 12:51 PM in response to EurekaSprings

Each card in your Apple Pay wallet can have it’s own billing address.

As previously posted, some online vendors may “grab” it.

Suggest you review each if your cards to see if any are amiss.

Meanwhile, the “transaction default” Postal Address is configured in Settings -> Wallet & Apple Pay -> Transaction Defaults Postal Address.

Apple Pay use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.