Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes and Apple IDs

I have an old Apple ID that somehow got merged with a random person's Apple ID. This happened years ago. The only fix at the time was to get an entire new Apple ID. I understand that if I delete that old ID I will lose any music, etc that was purchased with that ID. I do not have access to that account. Is there any way to see that content? That way I would at least know what I was losing. I really would like to get rid of it because it still occasionally causes problems. Thanks for any info or help.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 2:19 PM

Is there any way to see that content?

No, it is not possible, read carefully what happens if you close and/or delete your an Apple ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 2:19 PM in response to mjkrosin

Is there any way to see that content?

No, it is not possible, read carefully what happens if you close and/or delete your an Apple ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

iTunes and Apple IDs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.