Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to creat a contact in Messages on my iPhone?

How to creat a contact in Messages

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 12:31 PM

To manage contacts, it may be helpful for you to review the Add and use contact information on iPhone - Apple Support page of the iPhone User Guide. However, if you are wanting to create a contact from a number associated with a SMS/MMS message you received, here are the steps on iOS 15:

1. Select the number at the top of the conversation view. You should see a small ">" next to it.
  2. Select the Info button.
  3. From this screen, select the Create New Contact option to create a Contact with this conversation's phone number.

I hope that helps. Please reply if you need any further help or any clarification.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2022 12:31 PM in response to ConnieSewer

To manage contacts, it may be helpful for you to review the Add and use contact information on iPhone - Apple Support page of the iPhone User Guide. However, if you are wanting to create a contact from a number associated with a SMS/MMS message you received, here are the steps on iOS 15:

1. Select the number at the top of the conversation view. You should see a small ">" next to it.
  2. Select the Info button.
  3. From this screen, select the Create New Contact option to create a Contact with this conversation's phone number.

I hope that helps. Please reply if you need any further help or any clarification.

How to creat a contact in Messages on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.