Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not get into my imessages even though on my iphone 13 pro

i cant not get into my imessages on my 13pro max when i do try it tell me apple id does not match or that there is an error in the server. that is impossible fir me to try but every single time i do i get one or the other please help!!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 3:43 PM

Settings, Messages, Turn off iMessage

Settings, Face Time, Turn off Face Time

Restart the phone.

Settings, Messages, Turn on iMessage, SMS, MMS

Settings, Messages, Send & Receive. Ensure your phone number and not your email is selected to send and receive.

Settings, Face Time, Turn on Face Time

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2022 3:43 PM in response to lynnmarie31

Settings, Messages, Turn off iMessage

Settings, Face Time, Turn off Face Time

Restart the phone.

Settings, Messages, Turn on iMessage, SMS, MMS

Settings, Messages, Send & Receive. Ensure your phone number and not your email is selected to send and receive.

Settings, Face Time, Turn on Face Time

Aug 17, 2022 2:26 AM in response to LD150

that was all done ld150 i dont know how to stop them from getting in my phone from the app store . even when i shut off data to the store i can still get in it from my phone and sms incan not remove its grayed out and in my messages it states something like all itune pirchasesbgonto my apple id not to mention they blocked apple and grayed them out so i can not unblock them is there a security number i could call i had the phone for 1 month jow and this started on day 1

i can not get into my imessages even though on my iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.