Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn't synchronize with my new iPad Pro 11

How to fix the synchronizing between iPhone and iPad

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 4:43 PM

Photos will sync between devices if you do the following:

Settings > Your Name, Apple ID, iCloud, et > iCloud > Make sure Photos are turned on both devices.

For messages to sync, there is a link inside the Continuity Link I provided above which is this --> How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

Follow the directions in that link exactly.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2022 4:43 PM in response to Thistle007

Photos will sync between devices if you do the following:

Settings > Your Name, Apple ID, iCloud, et > iCloud > Make sure Photos are turned on both devices.

For messages to sync, there is a link inside the Continuity Link I provided above which is this --> How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

Follow the directions in that link exactly.

My iPhone doesn't synchronize with my new iPad Pro 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.